Endeavor House North Celebrates Accreditation by The Joint Commission
KEARNY, NJ, April 22, 2021 / — Endeavor House North, a leading drug rehab facility in Hudson County, is proud to celebrate its second year of accreditation by The Joint Commission, the nation’s largest and oldest standards-setting and accrediting body in healthcare.
An independent and non-profit organization, The Joint Commission accredits and certifies healthcare organizations in the United States based on stringent, objective standards for patient care, safety and value. The ongoing accreditation is a testament to the quality of staff and the team’s passion for drug and alcohol addiction recovery.
Endeavor House North first earned accreditation from the Commission as a Behavioral Health Care Program in 2019, after its acquisition by Sprout Health Group. As part of a $1.5 million facility improvement program, Sprout invested in upgrades to the detoxification and inpatient areas to match those in acute-care hospital settings, streamlined operational processes, increased on-site staff, and introduced a patient-centric philosophy focused on customized treatment.
Specific improvements included:
- Adding credentialed, licensed professionals with multiple years’ experience in drug and alcohol addiction treatment.
- Adding licensed mental health clinicians to complement programs that deliver evidence-based therapies to clients.
- Ensuring a minimum of seven on-staff nurses available daily to intake new clients and ensure comfort throughout their stay.
- Ensuring on-site nurses are available 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
- Providing access to advanced psychiatric and medical Nurse Practitioners.
- Introducing mandatory training programs for all staff, aligned with the highest industry standards, to ensure quality care.
- Hiring Dr. Francis Rienzo, a substance abuse expert with more than 20 years of specialized addiction treatment experience, to oversee staff as Endeavor House Medical Director.
Endeavor House Executive Director Bethsaida Rivera, an industry veteran who led many of the improvements on-site in Kearny, has embraced the evolving improvements at the Hudson County facility, particularly regarding personalized care.
“We recognize the difficult times that people are going through right now and have become even more client-centered over the past year,” she said. “We still take the approach that no two patients are the same, even if they come in with the same addiction. Our personalized treatment programs ensure that each person receives the specific care they need.”
Endeavor House North offers the following levels of care for clients seeking drug rehab services in New Jersey:
- Drug and Alcohol Detox
- Residential Services
- Intensive Outpatient Programs
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Counseling
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Programs
The facility also offers lifelong access to support and community through its alumni program. Call (201) 771-0610 to learn more about programs and accreditation at Endeavor House North.
About Endeavor House North
Endeavor House North, a subsidiary of Sprout Health Group, is a drug and alcohol addiction treatment center located at 206 Bergen Avenue in Kearny, New Jersey. The facility serves the community in northern New Jersey with drug and alcohol detox services, residential treatment, intensive outpatient programs, outpatient counseling, aftercare, and alumni support. Every program is developed with evidence-based treatment methods and is personalized to each client’s unique needs. Endeavor House North is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities and The Joint Commission.
About Sprout Health Group
Sprout Health Group is a nationwide network of licensed, accredited treatment facilities for mental health disorders, substance abuse, and co-occurring disorders. Led by some of the nation’s foremost medical experts in behavioral health and psychiatry, Sprout utilizes the most advanced therapeutic treatment methods and evidence-based treatments to promote long-term recovery and wellness. New Jersey facilities, which include Advanced Health & Education based in Eatontown, are licensed by the New Jersey Department of Health Office of Licensing, and are accredited by the Joint Commission. To learn more, visit www.sprouthealthgroup.com.